zaterdag 6 april 2013

Adventure 1: Me ❥

Adventure 1: Me ❥






Hey Guys,
My name is Ivy Marie-Anne Collins.I'm 2 years old,And i love adventure's!
I'm a little girl,And...Because im just 2 years old.I can't do manny things,
But my adult friend,is there always with me!
Sinds 5 march 2013 I'm on a trail with a lovely woman named Angelina.
She's doing a trail with a other girl to,And i know that we are gonna be a big family.
We wen't to the zoo.En to the church,And after that she tucked us in bed.
I love angelina.she's a dream mom.And she's so super nice,She's making me picture's for my blog.
But,Lets talk about my adventure's.I actually,am not allowed to tell you but:
The second adventure (adventure 2) Is going about Underwater Diving!
Cool is'nt it? But my adventure's aren't only about: Diving,Climbing,Flying and aventure stuff.
Its about my life to.
Like when i go to church,Or go to another land wiff tha airplain.
I'm just a random,Ordinairy,Girl! :D.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten